John Scott Works are a part of the PRN Group, a family-owned organisation operating since 1997, specialising in the design and manufacturing of mezzanine floors. The founding principles and the customer focused approach of Jos Schot has made us one of the leading mezzanine manufacturers in Europe. With a philosophy of producing close to our market John Scott Works was established within the heart of the Black Country.
All aspects of designing, manufacturing and installation of the floors are carried out in-house by John Scott Works employees. Using state-of-the-art robot welding machines and the luxury of three roll forming lines we truly are independent.
We are in the business of Building Trust.
Project Scheduler / Purchaser
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual looking for a career within the construction industry.
Role & Responsibilities
- Calculating accurate order completion dates using the company’s standard delivery milestones. This needs to be planned from order receipt through to customer delivery and factor in material availability and production capacity.
- Coordinating production planning requirements to maximise output.
- Effectively managing the order process flow to meet customer demands and expectations.
- Working closely with the sales and production team to priorities urgent orders.
- Converting planned requirements into production orders on receipt of customer signed approval drawing.
- Processing Production BOM’s to generate material demand.
- Monitor and measure delivery performance and generate monthly OTIF reports.
- Raise Scheduled purchase orders within agreed budgets.
- To assist in conducting stock takes and processing stock counts.
- Support with any ad-hoc administration tasks or duties required by the business.
- Good numeracy accuracy with strong attention to detail for precise data entry.
- Good working knowledge in Excel / Microsoft Office.
- Experience of working with an MRP systems is desirable but not essential.
- Ability to prioritise and work under pressure.
- Ability to work on their own as well as part of the team, create own deadlines and manage own workload.
- Confidence in building strong working relationships both internally and with key stakeholders.
- Be confident of working within a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Salary £22,000 - £26,000 Dependant on experience.
- Profit share bonus
- 23+1 (Christmas eve on a working day) days holiday
- Sick pay + NEST pension
Working with us.
The group has been built and founded on Christian principals which should be respected by all staff.
Sunday working will never be required.
Reply via email: email@example.com