John Scott Works is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our team. Preferred experience within the storage or construction industry. We are looking for an individual who can work well within a team structure of ASM and Project Engineer, manage multiple projects and have a customer orientated approach. We are looking for an individual who is self-motivated and able to manage their own accounts.
Tools for the job in regards to car, phone, laptop will be provided.
Preferred candidate will have the below attributes:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Ability to work methodically in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstratable ability to apply critical thinking to problems and tasks.
- Build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Project Management practices and how they affect customers adopting our products.
- Ability to define and implement appropriate strategies.
- Ability to identify and implement process improvements.
- Maintains an up-to-date awareness of trends, tools, technology, techniques and processes that improve John Scott’s standing within the storage industry.
- A self-starter and able to work under own initiative.
- Professional experience in the same or very similar role − proven working experience of project management methodologies.
- Preferably a Bachelor's Degree but real-world project-related experience is of greater importance.
- Experience / Qualifications determined.
Working with us
Reply via email: HR@johnscottworks.co.uk